Las Vegas Ticket Save The Date Cards

I have been hard at work on the Save the Date cards for the wedding on 11.11.11 in Las Vegas.  I got the idea to make the cards in the shape of airline tickets and searched the internet for templates.  I found basic instructions on e-How.com and took mine a few steps further with a hand perforator and magnets.  The background of each one specifies "Not a Valid Travel Voucher" and "Boarding Pass" "11-11-11."  The message says Stephen and Julie would like you to join us as we go All In!

The printed sheets of STD's
After printing the sheets, I hand cut them and rounded the corners.   I hand made jackets for them that were color coordinated in red, blue, and gold to match the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign.  These will be our wedding theme colors.
I perforated each card along the "bar code" strip and applied a magnetic background just on the end portion with the pertinent information.  I used a corner rounder, perforator, paper cutter, scissors, pencil, ruler, printer, circle cutter and glue striper. 
The part that made it look most professional was the corner rounding with the $7.99 rounder.  This gave both the envelopes and the "tickets" a polished look.  These are fun, easy cards to send to my friends and family.