211 Minutes to Takeoff...


Barcelona Bound! In the middle of packing...

I have 211 minutes until I board the plane to Barcelona. I just finished packing my suitcases. Hope I didn't forget anything. I am still trying to download "Dexter" upon recommendation from a couple of wonderful coworkers. I had the great pleasure of leaving my fabulous job early today. I immediately thought (before even leaving the building) "Oh my God, what do I do now?" I don't know what I am going to do without having these people to rely on every day...I bet they think I think it's the other way around. Truly, I live to work, not work to live. Thank you, K and J. So, unfortunately they can't be with me on my vacation, but I will be thinking about them every day. I downloaded some stuff to help reenergize me and motivate me to focus all on me while I'm gone. I'll worry about Em and O- and I'm sure S, but I will be at peace with me. I am really looking forward to meeting and watching and learning ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment